Saturday 5 January 2013

Corporate and Personal Inventory

It's been a great Christmas and New Year, but time to get back on the trading treadmill of Eve Online.

To this end, I am now in a position to integrate corporate assets in to the EIO suite of excel workbooks.

This is great news for me as I can now start using offices.  Of course it still uses the xml files generated by Eve HQ, this is for the sake of simplicity.

I expect to have both Refinery and Builder updated by 11th January 2013.

Planetary Interaction


Okay, after creating a PI workbook and entering the numbers required to produce a small pos tower the results I got was strange.  Due to the linear scaling nature of PI it's not very useful to know you'll need a few hundred thousand units of a P0 item to produce enough P4's to cook it together in to a Pos Tower.

So instead I offer this link - Eve_PI_Diagrams_v1_4.pdf

It's an awesome layout, very useful and made setting up a pos fuel PI chain a doddle.  Please go and check it out.

Power of Advertising and Feedback


If you've come here from http://www.wulfbrothers.blogspot.co.uk/ Welcome and thank you for clicking the advert.

If you've used Eve Industrial Organiser, let me know what you think.  If you haven't used it and won't use it, leave a comment.

Wulf Brother Industries is an industrial corp run by Kiger Wulf who is very new to the production side of Eve Online and blogs about his adventures and thoughts.  He's doing quite well and can only do better, and he can write a blog better than I can.

To the Database


Which is where I sign off until next time.

I enjoy creating EIO to keep up with the needs of industrialists everywhere and in order to make it better, I really need feedback.  Without comments I am limited to my own ideas.  I am open to any suggestions that makes the life of the industrialist and self taught Office Hobbyist easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment